An opportunity now exists for a ‘store manager / retail focused sales professional’ at our newest Papanui store.
In this role, you will be the eyes and ears of the store, working actively with and alongside the owner. You will help lead new initiatives into the store and be a key point of contact to both customers and our team. You will uphold a superior level of customer service for our loyal customer base and support the team in ensuring store requirements are met.
You will need to demonstrate,
- History in the retail environment
- Experience in supervising, leading and motivating a team
- Initiative to go the 'extra mile' for our loyal customer base
- Merchandising and maintaining store presentation
- Show an understanding of the retail (cycling) consumer
- Have a strong sales focus and the ability to think on your feet
- Have good knowledge of the bicycle industry – including a good understanding of products.
If you're passionate about cycling, building customer relationships, have strong communication skills, can use your initiative, want to work in a team environment and are striving for that next challenge in your career then this is the role for you.
The remuneration consists of a competitive base salary, desirable commission scheme, staff discounts, ongoing training and further opportunities. Your working week will consist of 40 hours per week including weekend days.
Applicants for this position will need NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants need to post/deliver their CV along with a covering letter to Pushbikes, Richard Allin, 501 Papanui Road, Papanui, Christchurch - firstname.lastname@example.org. Further enquires can be made to Richard on 021924537.