You've just brought a new bike and realised you don't know the first thing about looking after it, or maybe you're already a bike owner and want to upskill your knowledge. Learn how to care for your own bike, prolong the life of expensive components and check for wear and tear.
- How to wash your bike correctly without damaging expensive parts
- Which parts of your bike you’ll need to lubricate between services
- Which cleaners and lubricants you should be using to prolong your service intervals
- How to check over your bike, what to look for to ensure it's running in tip top condition
- The service intervals and maintenance schedule for all components on your bike
Lessons are 1 hour in duration. You’ll get to from our knowledge and experience. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 10 people to ensure you’ll get the best from them.
Courses are held at our Papanui store (501 Papanui Rd), and kick off at 9 am.
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment. Please allow additional time for rural delivery. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped, and may not be ready for collection straight away. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where your order is every step of the way.
Giant and LIV branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is a condition of Giant's warranty and dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled. Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $50.00 in value, and just $10.00 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees.
Please contact us with any questions.