Even the most expensive of bikes will need their suspension setup correctly to ride well. There are tokens, volume spacers, high and low-speed compression all to factor into your setup nowadays. Don't you know what any of those last 4 words were? Learn first hand how your suspension works so you can get the best performance out of it.
- See first hand how a suspension fork and shock works internally
- Understand the settings of your fork and shock, including preload, compression, and damping
- How to set up your suspension correctly
- Learn how to further fine tune your setup with additional resources
- Which cleaners and lubricants you should be using to prolong your service intervals
- The service intervals and maintenance schedule for your suspension
- Tools and equipment you'll need
Lessons are 1 hour in duration. You’ll get to learn hands on by working on your own bike from our knowledge and experience. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 6 people to ensure you’ll get the best from them.
Courses are held at our Papanui store (501 Papanui Rd), and kick off at 9am.
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment. Please allow additional time for rural delivery. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped, and may not be ready for collection straight away. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where your order is every step of the way.
Giant and LIV branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is a condition of Giant's warranty and dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled. Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $50.00 in value, and just $10.00 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees.
Please contact us with any questions.