Last updated - 08/09/21
We are currently operating under level 2 conditions at both of our locations. We are now operating with normal working hours and our doors are open to the public - with only a few rules for visitors to follow.
- Customers that visit our store are required to wear a mask, practice social distancing and sign in with either the Covid tracer app or the sign in sheet provided.
- Online is operating as per normal, you can order online or over the phone and have these either delivered or click & collect these items yourself.
- There will still be delays within the courier network as the country operates under different alert levels.
- You can always reach us at the store on the phone, by email or live chat.
- Our workshops are now open and operating as per normal. Booking is advised, which you can do here.
- We are back to our normal store hours which you can see here.
Lets stick together, stay safe and follow the Level 3 guidance so we can get back onto the trails with our riding buddies as soon as possible.
Contact Us Via Email
Contact Us Via Live Chat
Click here to open the chat window
CAN I GET MY BIKE FIXED?
Yes, our workshops are open and fully operational. Booking is always advised which you can do here.
CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER?
Yes, Click & Collect is fully operational in Level 2, wait until you have a confirmation that your order is ready, then come and collect from the store.
ARE COURIERS STILL WORKING?
Yes, although their delivery times will be varied due to different Covid levels throughout the country.
WHAT HOURS ARE YOU WORKING?
We're back to our normal store hours, see here.
CAN I COME IN-STORE TO BROWSE?
Yes, under level 2 conditions you are allowed to come in store. You are required to wear a mask, maintain a 2m distance from other shoppers and staff, and you are required to sign in.