LED lighting technology has come incredibly far over the last few years. BBB has relentlessly updated their range of lights resulting in some of the most advanced products on the market today. Compact and light housing with lots of light output. The Signal is slightly bigger than the Spark but offers a bigger light source. It charges through a universal mini-USB port and offers hours of riding in the dark. Perfect for commutes in fall or winter when the sun goes down early. The StrapMount silicone strap allows the Signals to be mounted virtually anywhere on your bike, frame, handlebar, seat post or seat stays. Signal will help you to see and be seen.
- Lightweight and compact USB rechargeable mini headlight.
- Uses 1 super-bright white COB LED. (Chips On Board)
- Battery power indicator on top.
- Rubber enclosed water-resistant switch provides direct and responsive activation.
- Quick and easy to charge by USB.
- Economic power consumption for long-lasting battery life.
- Easy mounting, angle adjustable silicone StrapMount bracket included. Fits both standard and oversized handlebar diameters.
- 4 modes: low beam, standard beam, high beam and flashing beam.
- Charging time is typically 2.5 hours and the system is protected against short circuits, overcharging and total discharge.
- High quality Lithium polymer (300 mAh 3.7 V) battery.
- The lithium battery can be charged up to 300 times without performance loss.
- Weight: 30 grams.
- Size: 70 x 24 x 16 mm.
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.