Beginners Bike Maintenance Session
- Instant 10% off purchases
- Exclusive offers
- Free to join
Pushbikes Papanui (501 Papanui Rd)
Class limited to 5 people
Riding a bike is all about enjoying the experience and possibly sharing it with friends. So what happens when your bike breaks down? With our knowledge, you'll continue on with your ride. Maybe you've already got a multi-tool or chain breaker in your seat bag, but have no idea how to use it. Fear not.
Pushbikes is running a Beginners Bike Maintenance Session, sharing our knowledge with you and covering the basics of bicycle maintenance through a hands-on experience. Our aim is to ensure you are self-sufficient and confident with basic maintenance while out riding.
- Wheel removal and installation - We'll make sure you can confidently remove and install both front and rear wheels.
- Puncture repair - You'll learn the correct way to fix a puncture, check for obstructions and replace a tube, both tubed and tubeless tyres.
- Chain repair and replacement - You'll learn to repair a broken chain and correctly install a quick link.
- Drivetrain maintenance - We'll show you how to care for your drivetrain, ensuring you get the best performance out of it.
- Basic maintenance - We'll make sure you know how to wash, clean, lube and look after your bike.
- Questions - More questions, we'll run through these at the end to ensure we've covered everything.