This is the big one—in fact, it’s the biggest water bottle we make. This rugged, leak-proof Chute® Mag bottle has a high-flow spout that makes it easy to chug or pour without spilling. The newly-designed top has an easy magnetic stow that keeps the cap out of the way while you drink and is wide enough to easily fill and clean. It's great for long trips or for refilling smaller bottles, and the magnetic cap makes it easy to drink or pour one-handed so there's no more fumbling to keep the cap out of the way.
- Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- Angled Spout: Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Comfortable To Carry: Handle designed to comfortably carry a full bottle with two fingers
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- BPA, BPS & BPF Free: Taste your beverage, not the bottle
- Capacity: 1.5L/50 fl oz
- CapMaterial: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Closure: Leak-Proof Magnetic Cap
- Collection: Daily Hydration
- Activity: Everyday & Outdoor
- User: Unisex
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 29 cm / 3.7 x 3.7 x 12.2 in
- Material: Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester. Tritan makes the Chute® Mag clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
- Weight: 232 g / 8.2 oz
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.