Crux™ Lumbar Reservoirs give your pack a lower centre of gravity for better stability on your bike and on the trail. They deliver 20% more water per sip (compared to previous CamelBak® reservoirs) for faster hydration, have an ergonomic handle and an intuitive cap for easier and faster refilling, a Big Bite™ Valve for easy hydration access and a handy on/off lever to prevent leaks at the business end.
- 20% more water per sip compared to previous CamelBak® reservoirs due to a faster water flow
- Easy open/close leak-proof cap
- Leak-proof on/off lever lets you access water when you want it and prevents leaks when you don't
- Ergonomic handle for one hand fill
- Reservoir baffle creates a low profile fit for easy pack loading and less water sloshing
- 100% BPA/BPS/BPF free
- HydroGuard™ antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube (does not protect you from bacteria or other disease-causing organisms)
- Big Bite™ Valve is an easy bite and sip valve that self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
- Quick Link™ System makes it easy to remove the reservoir from your pack by disconnecting the drink tube with an auto shut off to prevent leakage
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak Guarantee™ – if they built it, they'll Bak it™ with their lifetime guarantee
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.