Water where you want it, ample gear storage, and a women's specific fit—the L.U.X.E.™ LR offers a lower center of gravity and more upper mobility on the trail. The LR or Low Rider technology moves the weight from your shoulders to your hips, keeping your upper body free and lowering your center of gravity for increased stability on steep, technical terrain. Combine this with being designed to specifically fit a woman's frame and you've got the perfect set-up for epic days on the trail. The reservoir garage allows you to access your water from the front, without disrupting the contents of your pack and also houses a tool roll and rain cover for easy access to essentials at a moments notice. The external overflow pocket can be stowed until you need it and offers helmet storage when not riding. And because it's built around the 3-liter CRUX reservoir, you never have to compromise on hydration, no matter how long you ride. Additional, easy-access storage on the harness gives immediate access to essentials without removing the pack.
- 3-Liter CRUXLumbar Reservoir with Integrated Compression: Keeps your water weight low and secure for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Inner belt transfers weight to hips. Outer belt compresses cargo and offers additional storage
- Ventilated Harness with Cargo: Maximized ventilation and quick access storage
- Deployable Overflow Pocket: There only when you need it
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Keeps all your tools and small essentials in one location
- Integrated High Visibility Rain Cover: Shield your pack and gear from inclement weather
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Easily re-attach your tube with a self-seating magnet
- Helmet Carry: Stow your helmet when not riding
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Custom fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Reflectivity and Light Loop: For added visibility and safety
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.