Newly redesigned, our Skyline low rider pack is the ultimate choice for downhill riders. By shifting even more weight and support to the lumbar region, maximum stability is achieved. It’s a small change, but it makes a huge difference: a lower centre of gravity gives you more stability on bumpy trails and lets your upper body move more freely. Thoughtful design for gear organization means you can carry your armour, full-face helmet, included tool organizer roll, and plenty more within reach. And the 3-litre Crux reservoir and ventilated back panel ensure you'll stay cool and hydrated. For instant access to your reservoir, a zippered trapdoor makes it easy to refill on the fly, while a magnetic tube trap stows your drinking tube in one click. All of this adds up to more time on the trail and less time fumbling with your pack.
- 3L Crux™ LR Reservoir with Quick Link: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Stabilizing Shoulder Yoke: Keeps the pack centred on your back for additional stability and range of movement
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure a full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads
- Ventilated Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Ventilated Back Panel: Maximized ventilation for increased riding comfort
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Stash your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more, roll it up and tuck it away
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comfortable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night rides to and from the trailhead
- Hydration Capacity: 3l/100 Oz
- Hydration Type: Crux™ Lumbar Reservoir With Quicklink™ System
- Bpa/Bps/Bpf Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 7l/420 Cu In
- Pack Weight: 650g/1lb 6oz
- Dimensions: 43 X 28 X 21 Cm / 16.9 X 11 X 8.3 In
- Fits Torso: 43-53 Cm/17-21 In
- Fits Waist/Hips: 66-116 Cm /26-46 In
- Waist Belt: Ventilated Hip Belt With Cargo
- Accessories Included: Bike Tool Organizer, Magnetic Tube Trap™
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 6
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment. Please allow additional time for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where your order is every step of the way.
Giant and LIV branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is a condition of Giant's warranty and dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled. Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Please contact us with any questions.