Get low. The evolved Skyline™ LR 10 features a new minimalist look with the same trusted lumbar water carry that downhill riders love. A total of 10 litre capacity includes a 3-litre Crux™ lumbar reservoir with Quicklink™. The lower centre of gravity means more stability on bumpy trails and free upper body movement. The dual wing belt comes with ventilation and cargo carry – cooling and at-hand storage. Additional armour carry, tool organizer roll, and plenty more within reach. ack.
- 3L Crux™ LR Reservoir with Quick Link: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Stabilizing Shoulder Yoke: Keeps the pack centred on your back for additional stability and range of movement
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure a full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads
- Ventilated Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Ventilated Back Panel: Maximized ventilation for increased riding comfort
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Stash your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more, roll it up and tuck it away
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comfortable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night rides to and from the trailhead
- Hydration Capacity: 3l/100 Oz
- Hydration Type: Crux™ Lumbar Reservoir With Quicklink™ System
- Bpa/Bps/Bpf Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 7l/420 Cu In
- Pack Weight: 650g/1lb 6oz
- Dimensions: 43 X 28 X 21 Cm / 16.9 X 11 X 8.3 In
- Fits Torso: 43-53 Cm/17-21 In
- Fits Waist/Hips: 66-116 Cm /26-46 In
- Waist Belt: Ventilated Hip Belt With Cargo
- Accessories Included: Bike Tool Organizer, Magnetic Tube Trap™
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 6
Used the Camelbak it has great pocket space and the 3 litre bladder is plenty big enough.
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.