The newly redesigned Solstice™ is a full-featured pack that shifts your load—and most importantly, your water supply—down towards your waist. That small change gives you a lower centre of gravity and a wider range of motion, which makes it easier to manoeuvre as you’re barreling downhill. The Solstice also stores enough water and gear for a full day on the trail with a 3-litre Crux reservoir. Thoughtful design for gear organization means you can carry your armour, full-face helmet, included tool organizer roll, and plenty more within reach. And women's-specific design ensures great comfort with an S-shaped harness that curves comfortably around your chest and a slightly shorter back panel for a more ergonomic fit.
- 3L Crux™ LR Reservoir with Quick Link: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Women Specific Design: Engineered to better and more comfortably fit a woman's frame
- Ergonomic S-Shaped Harness: Better fits the contours of a woman's frame
- Women Specific Ventilated Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Stabilizing Shoulder Yoke: Keeps the pack centred on your back for additional stability and range of movement
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure a full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads
- Ventilated Back Panel: Maximized ventilation for increased riding comfort
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Stash your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more, roll it up and tuck it away
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comfortable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Hydration Capacity: 3l/100 Oz
- Hydration Type: Crux™ Lumbar Reservoir With Quicklink™ System
- Bpa/Bps/Bpf Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 7l/420 Cu In
- Pack Weight: 650 G/1 Lb 6 Oz
- Dimensions: 48 X 30 X 19.5 Cm / 18.9 X 11.8 X 7.7 In
- Fits Torso: 38-48 Cm/15-19 In
- Back Panel: Padded Mesh
- Waist Belt: Ventilated Hip Belt With Cargo
- Accessories Included: Bike Tool Organizer, Magnetic Tube Trap™
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 6
Lightweight and comfortable
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.