Drivetrain Maintenance Course
- Instant 10% off purchases
- Exclusive offers
- Free to join
What would you do if your chain broke on your bike? Through a hands-on experience of fixing your chain, you’ll feel confident in the event of a breakdown. We’ll also show you how to avoid this happening, how to get the best performance out of your gearing, and avoid expensive repair bills by maintaining your drivetrain properly.
- How to repair a broken chain and install a quick link or pin
- Using your gears effectively to eliminate wear-and-tear and breakdowns
- How to check for damage and wear on your drivetrain
- Maintaining your drivetrain, easily clean your chain, sprockets and those hard to get to places with the right degreasers
- The right way to lube your chain
- Tools and equipment you'll need
Lessons are 1 hour in duration. You’ll get to learn hands on by working on your own bike from our knowledge and experience. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 6 people to ensure you’ll get the best from them.
Courses are held at our Papanui store (501 Papanui Rd), and kick off at 9am.