Love riding when you travel? Weekends spent at the races? Or just want to be able to train in a small living space? Meet the Omnium Zero-Drive Portable Trainer – stable like a standard trainer with the minimal resistance of traditional rollers. This foldable, compact and adaptable fork-mount design keeps the rear wheel on the bike and offers the most dynamic ride quality of any trainer available via LIVE RIDE Technology ™. Plus its unique roller design is so quiet you’ll never disrupt the neighbours. When you’re finished, the elegant folding design hides in its padded tote like it was never there.
- Zero Resistance is ideal for high-speed spinning and track cycling workouts
- Resistance curve maxes out at ~150 watts
- LIVE RIDE Technology™ delivers a dynamic, realistic riding experience for comfort and performance
- Adaptable fork-mount and sliding sled design (16”-29” wheel; thru-axle and QR compatible)
- Fork mount provides ample clearance for post-mount and flat mount disc brake systems
- Lightweight 13.3lb (6.03kg) design makes it the ideal, portable cycling training partner
- Precision machined 4.25” aluminium rollers create a smooth and quiet ride
- Dynamic, free-floating rear wheel design promotes the most realistic riding experience of any stationary bike trainer
- Included fork adapters:
- 9mm Quick-Release
- Thru Axle: 12×100mm, 15×100mm & 15×110mm
- Available fork adapters:
- Cannondale Lefty, 20x100mm (BMX thru-axle), 8mm x 74mm (folding bike)
- Adaptable to virtually any bike size and geometry
- No tools required to assemble or store — simply unfold for cycling training and fold for storage and travel
- Maintenance-free resistance unit and roller bearings
- Includes heavy-duty, water- and abrasion-resistant tote bag for easy transport and storage
- 225lb (102kg) weight limit
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.