Advanced technologies in an easy-to-use and affordable package.
Featuring a large, sharp display, the Macro GPS is packed with many advanced technologies in an easy-to-use and affordable package. The Bluetooth enabled device can pair through our free Lezyne Ally V2 app to iOS and Android handhelds, in addition to Bluetooth compatible power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors. When connected to a handheld, the Macro GPS provides turn-by-turn navigation, live tracking and Strava Live Segments. Furthermore, the unit has a pop-up phone call and message notifications. An optimized GPS recording system tracks all important cycling data, and a customizable screen with up to five pages lets the user see all the info they want to see. And a battery that lasts up to 22 hours provides plenty of juice for all-day epics.
- Optimized, easy to read display with backlight
- Durable, compact composite construction
- Optimized GPS data recording system
- Programmable multi-bike support
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Intuitive four button operation
- The lithium polymer battery provides up to 22 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 100 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather-resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Weight: 76g
- Runtime: 22 hours
- Memory: 100 hours max
- Dimensions: Computer 42.9mm (W) x 67.8mm (L) x 27.5mm (H) Screen: 31.7mm (W) x 40.1mm (L)
- Receive phone call notifications and messages from many popular apps when connected to compatible iOS and Android devices
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally V2 phone app
- Customize and change settings of the device through the Lezyne Ally V2 app
- Auto sync rides with Strava through the Lezyne Ally V2 app and Root website
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Compatible with third-party sites like Strava and TrainingPeaks
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Live tracking and Strava Live Segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking and Strava Live Segments
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired peripherals
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
In the box:
- GPS Computer
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.