With its vibrant colour screen, the Micro C GPS cycling computer stands out visually while offering an impressive amount of high-tech features. When paired with an iOS or Android handheld through the free Lezyne Ally V2 app, the device provides turn-by-turn navigation, Strava Live Segments and phone notifications (incoming calls and messages from many popular apps). Additionally, the GPS device can be instantly customized through the app. Further data can be viewed and recorded when paired with ANT+™ or Bluetooth Smart enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors. The device can also display electronic drivetrain info when paired with compatible shifting systems. And enable Lezyne Track to let friends and family follow along in real-time while out on a ride. Data recording is highly accurate through the use of GPS/Glonass, a barometer and an integrated accelerometer. At a feathery 29 grams, and a battery that can last up to 14 hours, this is the ultimate GPS computer for riders that want all the features in a compact design.
- Optimized, easy to read display with backlight
- Durable, composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Barometer and accelerometer
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 24 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 200 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather-resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- WEIGHT: 29g
- RUNTIME: 14 hours
- MEMORY: 200 hours max
- DIMENSIONS: Computer 33.7mm (W) x 47.9mm (L) x 22.5mm (H)
- Color Screen: 24.25mm (W) x 25.25mm (L)
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow starred Strava segments and routes
- Follow structured workouts from Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaks
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training Specific Fields: TSS®, NP®, IF®
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max./li>
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
In the box
- GPS Computer
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.