The Super GPS is an advanced cycling computer programmed with the latest technologies and interactive features. Designed and engineered in-house, the device was developed to enhance any type of cyclist’s riding experience. It’s complete with all of the basic functions one would expect from a GPS cycling computer, but with so much more. It can simultaneously pair with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ TM enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors, in addition to compatible electronic drivetrains. When paired with our free Ally V2 smartphone app, the Super GPS can then display incoming messages and phone calls, provide turn-by-turn navigation and be instantly customized. Live tracking (Lezyne Track) can also be activated in the app to let friends and family follow rides in real-time. Furthermore, the device is equipped with GPS and Glonass chips, a barometer and an accelerometer. Combined, these greatly improve accuracy and data recording. And with best-in-class battery runtime of up to 24 hours, the Super GPS is a complete cycling computer ready for any cycling adventure.
- Optimized, easy to read display with backlight
- Durable, compact composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines
- GPS/Glonass satellites with a barometer and accelerometer
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Programmable multi-bike support
- Intuitive four button operation
- The lithium-polymer battery provides up to 24 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 400 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather-resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Weight: 76g
- Runtime: 22 hours
- Memory: 400 hours max
- Dimensions: Computer 42.9mm (W) x 67.8mm (L) x 27.5mm (H) Screen: 31.7mm (W) x 40.1mm (L)
- Receive phone call notifications and messages from many popular apps when connected to compatible iOS and Android devices
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally V2 phone app
- Customize and change settings of the device through the Lezyne Ally V2 app
- Auto sync rides with Strava through the Lezyne Ally V2 app and Root website
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Compatible with most training and GPS-based websites
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Live tracking and Strava segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.