The Instinct has been designed for epic rides and wide-open singletrack. As our most versatile platform, the Instinct thrives on all types of trails, tackling features with the utmost efficiency and responsiveness.
The Instinct has been the go-to bike for riders looking for a bike that does it all, and our most recent design takes that philosophy to the next level. The desire to ride faster and harder than ever is universal amongst riders, and the changes we've made to our Instinct take that to heart while maintaining peak efficiency. Updated geometry and frame features mean that the Instinct is versatile and can adapt to meet any demands that you or the trail may have.
- Frame - FORM™ Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB92. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry. 2 Position Axle. 140mm Travel. FORM™ Alloy Rear Triangle
- Fork - RockShox 35 Gold RL 150mm | 27.5 = 37mm Offset | 29 = 42mm Offset
- Front Travel - 150mm
- Shock - RockShox Deluxe Select+ | Sealed Bearing Eyelet | 25x8mm F Hardware | XS - SM = 190x45mm | MD - LG - XL = 210x52.5mm | Size-Specific tune in FAQ
- Rear Travel - 140mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57E | 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race
- Stem - Rocky Mountain 31.8 AM | 5° Rise | All Sizes = 40mm
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain AM | 780mm Width | 25mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips - Ergon GE10 EVO Lock On
- Brakes - Shimano MT4120 4 Piston | Resin Pads | RT54 180mm F Rotor | RT54 180mm R Rotor
- Shifters - Shimano Deore 12spd
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore 12spd
- Cranks & Chainrings - Shimano Deore | 27.5 = 34T | 29 = 32T | 24mm Spindle | 170mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano SM-BBMT500
- Cassette - Shimano Deore 10-51T 12spd
- Chain - Shimano M6100
- Front Hub - Shimano MT410 | 15mm Boost
- Rear Hub - Shimano MT410 Boost 148mm | RMB Axle | 163mm x 12mm x 1.5mm
- Spokes - 2.0 Stainless
- Rims - WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 Tubeless | Tubeless Ready - Tape | Valves Incl | 32H
- Tires - F: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT EXO Tubeless Ready // R: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 WT EXO Tubeless Ready
- Seatpost - Rocky Mountain Toonie Drop Composite 30.9mm | XS - SM = 125mm | MD - LG = 150mm | XL = 170mm
- Saddle - WTB Volt | Steel Rails | 142mm Width
- Weight - 15.76 KG | 34.7 LBS | Incl. Inner Tubes
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.