The Instinct has been designed for epic rides and wide-open singletrack. As our most versatile platform, the Instinct thrives on all types of trails, tackling features with the utmost efficiency and responsiveness.
The Instinct has been the go-to bike for riders looking for a bike that does it all, and our most recent design takes that philosophy to the next level. The desire to ride faster and harder than ever is universal amongst riders, and the changes we've made to our Instinct take that to heart while maintaining peak efficiency. Updated geometry and frame features mean that the Instinct is versatile and can adapt to meet any demands that you or the trail may have.
- Frame - SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB92. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry. 2 Position Axle. 140mm Travel. SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon Rear Triangle
- Fork - Fox 36 Float EVOL GRIP Performance Series 150mm | 27.5 = 37mm Offset | 29 = 44mm Offset
- Front Travel - 150mm
- Shock - Fox Float DPS Performance | Sealed Bearing Eyelet | 25x8mm F Hardware | XS - SM = 190x45mm | MD - LG - XL = 210x52.5mm | Size-Specific tune in FAQ
- Rear Travel - 140mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57E | 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race
- Stem - Rocky Mountain 35 AM | 5° Rise | All Sizes = 40mm
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain AM | 780mm Width | 25mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 35mm Clamp
- Grips - Ergon GE10 EVO Lock On
- Brakes - Shimano XT Trail 4 Piston | Metallic Pads | RT66 180mm F Rotor | RT66 180mm R Rotor
- Shifters - Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT
- Cranks & Chainrings - Race Face Aeffect Cinch | 27.5 = 34T | 29 = 32T | 24mm Spindle | 170mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano SM-BBMT500
- Cassette - Shimano SLX 10-51T
- Chain - Shimano M7100
- Front Hub - Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 370 Boost 148mm | RMB Axle | 163mm x 12mm x 1.5mm
- Spokes - DT Swiss Champion 2.0
- Rims - WTB ST Light i30 TCS 2.0 Tubeless | Tubeless Ready - Tape | Valves Incl | 32H
- Tires - F: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ Tubeless Ready // R: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ Tubeless Ready
- Seatpost - Rocky Mountain Toonie Drop Alloy 30.9mm | XS - SM = 125mm | MD - LG = 150mm | XL = 170mm
- Saddle - WTB Volt Race | Cromoly Rails | 142mm Width
- Weight - 14.15 KG | 31.1 LBS | Incl. Inner Tubes
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.