DURA-ACE Hydraulic Disc Brake - DUAL CONTROL LEVER - SERVOWAVE - 11-speed
Combining SHIMANO's well-praised hydraulic disc brake technology with light action mechanical shifting, the DURA-ACE R9120 levers have a shorter lever stroke, expanded reach adjust, and lighter front shift action.
- Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation
- Shorter lever stroke
- Redesigned internal shifting unit
- Lighter front shifting operation
- Redesign front system with new front derailleur
- Comfortable grip and operation
- More customizable and precise lever position
- Consistent braking performance in all weather conditions
- Easy brake control Hydraulic Brake
DURA-ACE - Flat Mount - Hydraulic Disc Brake - Rear Caliper
The DURA-ACE R9100 series of Flat Mount disc brakes bring powerfully integrated brake performance to the highest rungs of road cycling. The R9170 calipers are light weight while offering better control and confidence in race conditions.
- Better control and confidence in race conditions
- Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing
- Light weight
- Improved heat dissipation
- ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
- Simple set up and maintenance
- Easy tool access
- FLAT MOUNT system
- Easy wheel replacement
- Wide pad clearance and chamfer of brake pads
- Easy and clean bleeding system
- ONE WAY BLEEDING
- More control and confidence in race conditions
- Designed as optimum balance of hydraulic brake system for racing purpose
- Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles
- Light weight as racing components
- One piece Alloy body design
- Powerfully integrated brake performance
- Integrated low-profile caliper design
- FLAT MOUNT system
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.