The Shimano SH-RP2 women's shoes are performance women's cycling shoes that are ideal for club tours or leisure trips. They feature a women-specific fit, a lightweight nylon sole that transmits power well, and asymmetrically arranged straps for better pressure distribution. In addition, the Dynalast sole construction ensures that the feet pedal more efficiently and tire less quickly.
- Imitation leather: lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- Three durable hook & loop straps ensure even pressure distribution at the back of the foot
- Asymmetrically arranged strap for pressure relief at the top of the foot (offset straps)
- Extra padded tongue for more comfort
- Women-specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
- Lightweight, fibreglass-reinforced nylon sole for good power transmission
- Well suited for indoor cycling and compatible with SPD and SPD-SL cleats
- Adjustable, shell-shaped insole
- Wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment. Please allow additional time for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where your order is every step of the way.
Giant and LIV branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is a condition of Giant's warranty and dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled. Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Please contact us with any questions.