THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Without wires or cables, we were able to design a simpler way to shift. Now, the intuitive simplicity of SRAM RED® eTap® is available with the added performance of hydraulic road disc brakes (HRD). The SRAM RED® eTap® HRD shift-brake control offers the world’s first wireless drivetrain with our most advanced HRD platform yet, HydroHC™. Simpler shifting, better braking—all in the name of true advancement.
- New HydroHC™ brake platform offers more control than any other road brake on the market
- Compatible only with SRAM RED® eTap® derailleurs
- SRAM Road 11-speed crankset, chain, and cassette compatible
- Post and flat mount caliper options
- Improved ergonomics including a smaller diameter hood for more finger wrap
- Contact Point Adjustment™ lets you custom tune when your brakes engage—a first for HRD
- An independent Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your brake lever position for maximum one-finger control
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Class-leading heat management technologies—heat shield, insulated aluminum pistons, and a wider pad pocket—help HydroHC™ improve on HydroR™’s already impressive heat management capabilities.
- Responsive lever feel for better control, featuring a light lever stroke with distinct contact point and snappy return
- SRAM eTap® shift logic for intuitive and reliable shifting
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
Specifications for SRAM RED® eTap® HRD Shift-Brake Control
- SPEEDS 11
- COMPATIBILITY SRAM RED® eTap®
- RECOMMENDED GROUP SRAM RED® eTap®
- TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) eTap, AIREA, ReachAdjust, Contact Point Adjustment, Bleeding Edge, Stealth-a-majig
- FINISH Black
- MATERIAL Brake lever is carbon, shift lever is plastic
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.