Today’s rides demand a new breed of wheel, one as fast on paved above category climbs as it is on 200 miles of gravel. Designed from the ground up to optimize lower pressure tubeless tires and disc brakes, the Grail CB7 combines the best characteristics of an ultralight road wheelset with new levels of stability, control, comfort, and durability.
The Grail CB7 is one of the lightest road wheelsets ever made, thanks in large part to its purpose-built 300g carbon rim. Designed to take full advantage of disc brakes and tubeless tires, the incredibly short sidewalls of the Grail CB7 put material only where it’s necessary, lowering weight and enhancing ride quality. The result is outstanding acceleration and a serious advantage on climbs.
- Incredibly light 300g rim design optimized for tubeless tires and disc brakes
- RiACT rim shape and carbon lay-up absorbs vibrations to give you the best ride possible
- 21.6mm internal rim width for more stability and control with all tires
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- Quick-engaging, lightweight Neo hubs with Durasync
- Sapim Force J-bend spokes with Secure Lock alloy nipples
- Patented BST tubeless rim inflates easier and offers a more secure tire fit
- Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- Available for Shimano/SRAM, SRAM XDR, and Campagnolo cassettes
- Optimized for lower pressure 25-40mm disc road, gravel, and cyclocross tires
- Available in custom colors and axle configurations through our custom wheelset builder
- DIAMETER: 700c
- RIM DEPTH: 30mm
- INNER RIM WIDTH: 21.6mm
- HOLE COUNT: 24h/28h
- HUB: Stan's NoTubes Neo
- SPOKES: Sapim Force
- NIPPLES: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy
- DRIVETRAIN: HG, Campagnolo, XDR
- RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH: 25-40mm
- WEIGHT: 1360g
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.