Upright bike rack for the quickest, most convenient mounting – for bikes up to 20 kg.
- Automatically positions your bike when you secure it, thanks to the uniquely designed frame holder and wheel tray
- Quick and easy bike securing – the torque limiter dial controls the force going into the bike frame with a clear sign of correct mounting
- The pressure is spread via large, soft claw pads that adapt to your bike’s frame tubes – minimizing the risk of frame damage
- Safe mounting – your bike is prevented from falling thanks to the claw’s extended lower jaw
- Stable wheels – firmly fixed in smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal quick-release wheel straps
- Easy, tool-free interface for switching the bike rack from one side of your car to the other
- Pre-assembled, no tools required
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
- Load capacity 20 kg
- Dimensions 145 x 32 x 8.5 cm
- Weight 4.2 kg
- Fits round frame dimensions 22-80 mm
- Fits maximum oval frame dimensions 80x100 mm
- Thru-axle compatible
- Carbon frame compatible Adapter/s required: Thule Carbon Frame Protector, Thule Carbon Frame Protector
- Fits roof racks with 20x20 mm T-tracks
- Fits roof racks with 24x30 mm T-tracks Adapter/s required: Thule T-track Adapter 889-1
- Fits Thule WingBar Evo
- Fits Thule WingBar
- Fits Thule ProBar
- Fits Thule SquareBar Adapter/s required: Thule ProRide SquareBar Adapter
- Fits Thule SlideBar
- One Key System compatible
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.