We took our best-selling shorts and made them in stretch fabric to give you greater range of motion. They rock because they’re packed with features and built to last, delivering performance for all types of riders in any trail conditions: cross country, all mountain, freeride, downhill and even urban and commuting. Our Ether Stretch shorts offer the 3 for 1 value of the ZOIC IPL System: a fully integrated baggy bike short that separates into a versatile technical short and a high-quality padded cycling liner.
- 12" Inseam falls just at the knees
- All mountain casual performance
- Elastic back waistband and Velcro side-adjuster tabs dial in your fit
- Please refer to our Size Chart to find *your* best fit
- New DuraStretch fabric
- Detachable RPL Essential Liner with ZO-Tech chamois pad
- Fusion inseam gusset provides superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups
- Vents in all the right places to keep you cool
- Integrated Air Flow mesh ventilation panels below back waistband and down legs
- 2 front hand pockets, 2 leg zip pockets and subtle rear zip pocket
- Tech Pocket – special pocket placement for your cell phone or music player
- Headphone cord control grommet and loop
- Flat front waistband secures with snap and zip fly closure
- Locking zippers with logo tabs stay shut while you ride
- Tagless labels eliminate itching and irritation
- Microfiber sunglass wipe secured with elastic strap attached inside of pocket to keep your vision clear
- Taped Seams provide an ultra-smooth, non-chafing, durable surface
- Shell: 95% Polyester/5% Spandex
- Gusset: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- Liner: 91% Polyester, 9% Spandex
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.