Ready. Set. Go.
Suito is the latest major innovation in Elite's indoor bike trainer range. Powerful, solid and quiet, Suito is an interactive hometrainer designed to offer you an easy, realistic and accurate indoor bike training experience.
This is Elite's first direct-drive hometrainer that comes totally pre-assembled out of the box, as it features a pre-installed Shimano 11-speed cassette.
Through a quick and easy Plug&Play setup and a thin and compact outline, Suito ensures max compatibility with most bicycles, setting itself as one of the most performing and easy to use hometrainers that a cyclist could hope for. Powerful, stable, accurate.
- Highlights of the Elite Suito
- Interactive direct transmission
- Calculated power accuracy +/-2.5%
- Extremely quiet
- Maximum slope simulation 15%
- PML (Power Meter Link), Temperature compensation, Spindown calibration
- Extremely compact and completely assembled
- Compatible hubs QR 130-135x5 mm and thru axle 142x12 mm
- Suitable for long rear derailleurs
- Wireless communication: ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed&Cadence)
- Max slope simulated: 15%
- Max power: 1900 W (40 km/h) - 2900 W (60 km/h)
- Control via: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
- Compatible with: My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more
- Flywheel: 3,5 kg
- Bike compatibility: road bike, mountain bike and city bike, also carbon ones, with 130 + 135 x 9 mm hubs and with quick clamping system and 142x12 mm with thru-axle(adapter is available for Boost 148x12 mm rear as an additional extra)
- Connection indicator: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
- Firmware update available
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment. Please allow additional time for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where your order is every step of the way.
Giant and LIV branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is a condition of Giant's warranty and dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled. Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Please contact us with any questions.