We currently do not have any positions available at this time. Please check back again in the near future for upcoming job opportunities.
What Pushbikes offer
At Pushbikes, a locally owned bicycle shop, we've been sharing the passion and inspiring others to enjoy the sport for over 22 years. Our engaged team thrives on collaboration and is dedicated to providing exceptional service, working with industry-leading brands such as Giant, Norco, LIV, Rocky Mountain, Shimano, Sram, and an array of other well known names. Staff are one of the most important parts of business, after all without them we couldn't survive! Here are some of the internal benefits you'll get working at Pushbikes.
- Competitive pay plus sales commission
- Staff discounts (if you're into cycling)!
- Additional employment benefits that go beyond your pay including a personal well being allowance and extended leave
- A flexible working environment where possible
- Positive work environment, working with like-minded people you enjoy cycling and the outdoors
- Work with all the latest model bikes and technology
- Support for professional development, including various training to further your knowledge
- Regular performance and pay reviews
- Weekly coffee shouts! (or tea if that's your thing)
- We're also part of the living wage movement
How to Apply
To apply for any of these positions, please send your CV and/or covering letter telling us all about yourself to Pushbikes to email@example.com.
New Zealand residency or a current work Visa is required.
Staff discounts and deals through our brand partners
A flexible working environment where possible
Work and grow with an industry leader and enjoy additional employment benefits
Competitive pay with performance bonuses and reviews
Support for professional development, including various training
Positive work environment, working with like-minded people