We are looking for a passionate mechanically minded individual to join our small team as a Workshop Manager and Mechanic.
In this position with support from our team, you'll take ownership of bike repairs and our workshop as a whole. Using your knowledge and passion for performing service work, educating customers, assisting with stock requirements, generating sales and engaging within our environment.
You’ll be able to display the following attributes,
- Problem-solving skills
- Plan and prioritise workshop bookings
- Good time management and ability to work to a booking schedule
- Great communication skills when dealing with customers and staff
- The ability to explain technical detail to customers
- Patience and the ability to work/serve customers well under pressure
- Ordering stock from suppliers for the workshop and customer workshop jobs
- Providing friendly and helpful service to customers instore and on the phone/email
- Maintaining a safe and tidy workspace
- A team player
- Proven mechanical experience working on bikes
We believe people are the most important aspect of a business. Our environment encourages individual growth, provides support, offers training and development to ensure knowledge is being built on.
Remuneration consists of a competitive income, other financial rewards, and incentives. Flexible full-time working hours giving you plenty of time to still ride your bike.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Get in touch
If your passionate about bikes like us, and think you've got what it takes to work in the bicycle industry, drop us a line. We're always happy to talk to fellow cycling enthusiasts and put your CV on file for future reference
Get in contact with Richard on either 021924537 or email@example.com.