Mountain Bike Mechanic - Rangiora Store
An exciting opportunity now exists for a mechanic to join the Pushbikes team.
With the support of our team, you'll take ownership of bike repairs and service work. Using your knowledge and passion to fix bikes, educate customers, assist with stock requirements, generate sales and engage within our fast-paced environment.
You’ll be able to display the following attributes,
- Previous cycling industry experience (highly regarded)
- Problem-solving skills
- Good time management and ability to work to a booking schedule
- Great communication skills
- A passion for cycling (Mountain, E-bike, Road and Family)
- The ability to explain technical detail to customers
- Patience and the ability to work/serve customers well under pressure
- Ordering stock for customer workshop jobs
- Providing friendly and helpful service to customers
- The ability to be flexible in your role and continuously evolve with business
- Willing to work some weekend days as we are open 7 days
- A team player
- Good work ethic
- Proven mechanical experience working on bikes
This is a long-term career opportunity for the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now.
We believe people are the most important aspect of a business. Our environment encourages individual growth, provides support, offers training and development to ensure knowledge is being built on.
Remuneration consists of competitive income and incentives. Flexible full-time working hours giving you plenty of time to still ride your bike.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Team Member - Papanui
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a place with people that you enjoy and in an industry that inspires you?
Pushbikes are looking for a cycling enthusiast that would enjoy working as part of a small team in the flexible working environment with a good income and other financial rewards and incentives.
In this position, you'll work actively with our team on the sales floor. Using your passion you’ll be the key point of contact for our loyal customer base, upholding a superior level of customer service. Some bicycle assembly and light mechanical repairs will keep your job varied and rewarding.
If you're a passionate cyclist, like building customer relationships, have strong communication skills, enjoy working in a team environment and are striving for that next challenge in your career then we’d love to hear from you.
Remuneration consists of good income and other financial rewards, incentives and staff discounts. Flexible full-time working hours consisting of a weekend day.
Applicants for this position will need NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your CV and short covering letter telling us ‘why’ you are the right person for Pushbikes to firstname.lastname@example.org.