Mountain Bike Mechanic - Rangiora
An exciting opportunity now exists for a mechanic to join the Pushbikes Rangiora team.
With the support of our team, you'll take ownership of bike repairs and service work. Using your knowledge and passion to fix bikes, educate customers, assist with stock requirements, generate sales and engage within our fast-paced environment.
You’ll be able to display the following attributes,
- Previous cycling industry experience (highly regarded)
- Problem-solving skills
- Good time management and ability to work to a booking schedule
- Great communication skills
- A passion for cycling (Mountain, E-bike, Road and Family)
- The ability to explain technical detail to customers
- Patience and the ability to work/serve customers well under pressure
- Ordering stock for customer workshop jobs
- Providing friendly and helpful service to customers
- The ability to be flexible in your role and continuously evolve with business
- Willing to work some weekend days as we are open 7 days
- A team player
- Good work ethic
- Proven mechanical experience working on bikes
This is a long-term career opportunity for the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now.
Pushbikes is a locally owned business that has been sharing the passion and inspiring others to enjoy the sport for over 19 years in North Canterbury.
We believe people are the most important aspect of a business. Our environment encourages individual growth, provides support, offers training and development to ensure knowledge is being built on.
Remuneration consists of competitive income and incentives. Flexible full-time working hours giving you plenty of time to still ride your bike.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this position please send your CV and short covering letter telling us ‘why’ you are the right person for Pushbikes to email@example.com.