Maximum storage, maximum hydration, and a lower centre of gravity: the H.A.W.G. LR gives you all three. The LR or Low Rider technology offers a lumbar reservoir design that shifts weight from your shoulders to your hips for more stability, making it the preferred choice for long days in the saddle. The Flow AC back panel combined with the well-padded, but perforated harnesses maximize comfort and ventilation even when filled to maximum capacity. It can also hold a second reservoir for the most epic days. There's additional tool storage and a magnetic tube trap so you can drink without taking your eyes off the trail. Extra storage on the harness and waist belt keep essentials close at hand and the universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry your helmet when not riding. If you encounter harsh weather, the integrated rain cover can quickly shield your gear.
- 3-Liter CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir with Integrated Compression: Keeps your water weight low and secure for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Innerbelt transfers weight to hips. Outer belt compresses cargo and offers additional storage
- Ventilated Harness with Cargo: Maximized ventilation and quick access storage
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash a shed layer or rain shell
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Keeps all your tools and small essentials in one location
- Integrated High Visibility Rain Cover: Shield your pack and gear from inclement weather
- Magnetic Tube Trap™: Easily re-attach your tube with a self-seating magnet
- Hip Belt with Cargo: Increases stability and keeps essentials close at hand
- Helmet Carry: Universal hooks to stow your helmet when not riding
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Additional Reservoir Carry: Dedicated compartment holds up to 3 liters of extra water
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Hydration Capacity: 3l/100 Oz
- Hydration Type: Crux™ Lumbar Reservoir With Quicklink™ System
- Bpa/Bps/Bpf Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 17l/1030 Cu In
- Pack Weight: 1.2kg/2lb 10oz
- Dimensions: 53 X 23 X 28 Cm / 20.9 X 9.1 X 11 In
- Fits Torso: 43-53 Cm/17-21 In
- Fits Waist/Hips: 76-127 Cm / 30-50 In.
- Back Panel: Flow Ac™ Back Panel
- Waist Belt: Dual Wing Belt
- Harness: Ventilated Harness With Cargo
- Accessories Included: Bike Tool Organizer, Magnetic Tube Trap™, Rain Cover
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 9
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.