With 10-litres of compressible cargo space and a 2-litre Crux™ reservoir, the Octane™ 10 is a multi-task, multi-sport workhorse. Perfect for extra-long unsupported runs, daily commutes or short fast-packing trips, it's designed to carry tons of gear and keep athletes prepared for anything mother nature might challenge them with. Need more than the 2-litre reservoir? Simply stash an additional Quick Stow flask in one of the perfectly sized pockets. Want to keep your rain shell or layers handy? Slip them into the stretch overflow pocket. Bringing your trekking poles? There's a spot to attach those too. The Octane™ 10 is truly ready for anything you can throw at it. Or in it.
- 2L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate fuels any adventure
- 3D Vent Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom, comfortable fit and increased stability
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
- Hydration Capacity: 2l/70 Oz
- Hydration Type: Crux™ Reservoir With Quicklink™ System
- Bpa/Bps/Bpf Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 8l/480 Cu In
- Pack Weight: 370g/13 Oz
- Dimensions: 42 X 30 X 19.5 Cm / 16.5 X 11.8 X 7.7 In
- Fits Torso: Fits A Chest Size Of 71-116 Cm/26-46 In & A Torso Height Of 43-53 Cm/17-21 In
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 8
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment. Please allow additional time for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where your order is every step of the way.
Giant and LIV branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is a condition of Giant's warranty and dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled. Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Please contact us with any questions.