Built for trail running and fast-paced hiking, the Women’s Octane 9 is designed specifically for women. The best-in-class Crux reservoir holds 2 litres of water, but if you need to carry more, stash a Quick Stow flask in one of the specifically sized harness pockets. Designed just for women, the harness allows your gear placement to be customized with the use of upper and lower pockets so you can carry your water and fuel where it's most comfortable. The stretch overflow on the back is perfect for a rain shell or extra layers while attachment points allow you to secure trekking poles or additional gear. For trail runs, hiking, or run commuting to the office, the Octane 9 has you covered.
- Women's Specific Fit: Engineered to fit a woman's frame
- 3D Vent Mesh: Multi-directional airflow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Integrated Essentials Organization: Keeps all your small essentials in one location
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night runs
- Tube Trap: Keeps your drink tube secure and easily accessible
- Safety whistle: Extra assurance in case of an emergency
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
- Top of Pack Access: Allows easy, wide-open access to pack contents
- Hydration Capacity: 2l/70 Oz
- Hydration Type: Crux™ Reservoir With Quicklink™ System
- Bpa/Bps/Bpf Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 7l/420 Cu In
- Pack Weight: 340g/11 Oz
- Dimensions: 5 X 26 X 18 Cm / 15.6 X 10.2 X 7.1 In
- Fits Torso: Fits A Chest Size Of 71-116 Cm/26-46 In & A Torso Height Of 43-53 Cm/17-21 In
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 8
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.