The SES Disc wheel is the outright fastest rear wheel available. It is the culmination of nearly five years of development. During this process we considered not only aerodynamics but also rolling resistance, braking, and ride quality. The SES Disc is available as a tubeless clincher in both rim and disc brake models.
Tubeless For The Win
- Tubeless is the future and the future is now
- Lower rolling resistance
- Flat less, ride more – Flat tires are a buzz-kill
- Run the Best Pressure (Visit our tire pressure page to dial in your best tire pressure)
- The ENVE SES Disc is optimized for use with tubeless tires greater than 25mm wide Please refer to our Tire Compatibility page to see what tires are approved/recommended for use with the SES Disc.
One Piece Molded Construction
- The SES Disc is molded in one-piece. By molding the wheel in one-piece we are able to eliminate potential delamination or failure at a bonded joint
- The ENVE SES Disc’s one-piece molded construction allows for a wheel that while lightweight, is also strong.
- Carbon fiber is maximized by running long uninterrupted carbon fibers throughout the wheel. By adjusting the fiber angles of the disc wheel’s laminate, we are able to tune the ride quality of the wheel to achieve a desired balance of stiffness and comfort.
LIFETIME INCIDENT PROTECTION AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.