The SES Disc wheel is the outright fastest rear wheel available. It is the culmination of nearly five years of development. During this process we considered not only aerodynamics but also rolling resistance, braking, and ride quality. The SES Disc is available as a tubeless clincher in both rim and disc brake models.
Tubeless For The Win
- Tubeless is the future and the future is now
- Lower rolling resistance
- Flat less, ride more – Flat tires are a buzz-kill
- Run the Best Pressure (Visit our tire pressure page to dial in your best tire pressure)
- The ENVE SES Disc is optimized for use with tubeless tires greater than 25mm wide Please refer to our Tire Compatibility page to see what tires are approved/recommended for use with the SES Disc.
One Piece Molded Construction
- The SES Disc is molded in one-piece. By molding the wheel in one-piece we are able to eliminate potential delamination or failure at a bonded joint
- The ENVE SES Disc’s one-piece molded construction allows for a wheel that while lightweight, is also strong.
- Carbon fiber is maximized by running long uninterrupted carbon fibers throughout the wheel. By adjusting the fiber angles of the disc wheel’s laminate, we are able to tune the ride quality of the wheel to achieve a desired balance of stiffness and comfort.
LIFETIME INCIDENT PROTECTION AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment. Please allow additional time for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where your order is every step of the way.
Giant and LIV branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is a condition of Giant's warranty and dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled. Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Please contact us with any questions.