LOOK Trail Grip pedals with Activ Grip by Vibram rewrite performance and personality rules for off-road riding. Unique, mountain peak-evolved, composite stud and rubber lug tread inserts give brilliant bike control and slip free security without trashing your shoes or your shins. Race-bred bearings and four switchable colors deliver smooth style.
- Our innovative new take on how a trail pedal should work has created a truly unique, awesome-performing, super fun result.
- We’ve worked with Vibram – the leading mountain boot grip brand for decades – to create a game changing shoe-to-bike connection.
- LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram inserts use specially developed rubber compound and composite studs for excellent all-weather, all-terrain grip whatever shoes you choose. Safe, soft tread design won’t shred your soles or hurt your shins apart like metal pins can.
- Four different push-fit insert color choices of flat out red, neon lime pop, black stealth or crazy camo mix make your pedals as individual as you are.
- Broad composite hex grid base pedal gives maximum support and strength when you’re riding harder – and it accepts LOOK Activ Grip City inserts for less aggressive urban or trail riding.
- Pro enduro race winning bearing and bushing system ensures smooth rolling reliability however hard or long your ride.
- Spindle material Chromoly +
- Body material Composite
- Q Factor 63 mm
- Grip Vulcanized rubber activ grip + composite studs
- Technology Flat pedals + LOOK activ grip by VIBRAM
- Platform area 107x103 mm
- Weight pair 530 g
- Pedal 265 g
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.