The MGX T2 stunt scooter will allow you to push your limits like never before while dialing in new tricks on the daily! Available in dual anodized coated finishes and ideal for riders 8 years and up!
- Grips: 180mm dual-compound super-soft TPR swirls flangeless Viral grips with nylon bar-ends
- Bar: MGP Highside 23"" W x 25"" T 4031 Japanese chromoly standard diameter with internal fluting
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra aluminum double with 6mm hardware
- Headset: Viral low-friction integrated with sealed bearings
- Fork: MGP threadless Carbine aluminum with 6mm hardware / standard IHC compression
- Wheels: 120mm holographic hollow core with 2-tone MGP proprietary PU blend
- Bearings: MGP K-2 Abec-9 high-speed chrome
- Deck: 5.0"" W x 20.0"" L two-phase heat treated 6061 aluminum concave fluted extrusion deck with machine welded MGX ""X"" integrated headtube
- Brake: MGX V2 composite Blitz brake
- Grip Tape: MFX full deck super-strength grip with team cutout
- Finish: Durable two-tone anodized with MGX full deck wrap water decal
- Detail: Unique two-tone fade anodized finish. Heavy-duty PP deck blocks.
Max User Weight: 100kg / 220lbs
Recommended User Age: 8 Years and Up
Complete Weight: 3.6 kg / 7.9 lbs
The MGX T2 stunt scooter is the ultimate complete for riders looking to take their riding to the next level!
Compromising on nothing, the MGX T2 is designed for you if you demand the best in your quest for new tricks and bigger airs at your local park or even national competitions!
Perfectly balanced and dialed straight out of the box, the MGX T2 features a dual-anodized patented internally fluted deck, MFX aluminum threadless fork and 120mm Corrupt aluminum hollow core wheels with two-tone PU.
The MGX t2 is for you if you demand the best and compromise on nothing!
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
CLICK & COLLECT
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.
My son is really happy with it. These are sturdy and smooth to ride, willl last him years