The Full Suspension Frame Bag is designed to fit frames with horizontal shock placement along the top tube. Constructed with the same materials and bomber Zipstretch zipper construction as our other frame bags, these full suspension frame bags optimise otherwise hard to use space.
- Allows you to fill up dead space on your bike and get weight off your back
- Zipstretch construction pairs a grit and water-resistant, moulded-tooth zipper with laminated stretch Cordura® panels for reduced stress when closing the bag
- Industry-leading offset-tooth #10 moulded-tooth zipper with urethane-coated tape is water-resistant and impervious to the dirt and grit that destroy common coil zippers
- Exit port in zipper hood allows pass-through of a hydration tube or wires
- Revelate exclusive RevX-PAC panels that are 2 times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material
- Daisy-chain down-tube attachments allow for multiple strap configurations
- Padded with closed-cell foam along all tube sections for protection
- Foam spacers on down tube help protect frame and bag from abrasion
Weight: 185g; 205g; 235g
Volume: 2.5L; 3L; 4.1L
Materials: VX21 RevX-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
CLICK & COLLECT
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.