The QUARQ Red 1 AXS power meter crankset takes into account the fact that in some disciplines there is simply nothing like 1x drivetrains. With its simplicity, rigidity and robustness, it meets the requirements of Cyclocross and other (off-road) riders. Direct Mount chainrings are more aerodynamic, while the narrower gear gradation is especially suitable for racing and flatter terrain. This Red 1 AXS crank features fully integrated power measurement with proven QUARQ technology.
- 1x drivetrain for simplified functionality
- fully integrated power measurement based on spider
- chainrings easily exchangeable without recalibration
- performance measurement is not affected by temperature fluctuations
- power measurement for left and right leg separately
- SRAM X-Sync™ Wide-Narrow chainring technology for maximum chain control
- durable laser finish of the chainring
- durable and simple DUB bottom bracket standard
- non-aero chainrings can be mounted with a single tool
- Technical Information:
- Series: SRAM Red AXS
- Crankarm Material: carbon
- Chainring Material: aluminium
- Gradation: 40 tooth, 44 tooth, 46 tooth
- Crankarm Length: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm
- Chainline: 45 mm
- Axle Diameter: 28.99 mm
- Recommended Bottom Bracket: SRAM Road DUB
- Tolerance: +/- 1.5 %
- Point of Measurement: spider
- Power Source: CR2032 lithium battery
- Data Collected: power (dual-sided), cadence, torque, pedal stroke uniformity
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Data Transfer: ANT+, Bluetooth
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.