All carbon rims are not created equal. If your carbon rim is too stiff, you’re losing speed and risking tire pinch flats. The Crest CB7 rim with RiACT absorbs radial vibrations and damps impacts. It’s a difference you can feel in the ride of the bike almost instantly. The Crest CB7’s new layup and rim shape allows for 10mm of radial compliance to absorb larger impacts. And when it comes to the lateral stiffness needed for steering precision and control, the new CB7 layup delivers. The Crest CB7 wheelset is ready to shave seconds off your lap times.
- Designed for cross country racing and riding - Patented low-profile sidewalls and 23mm internal rim width
- Ultra-light 1452g total wheelset weight (29”) - 100% CNC machined hubs with 6-pawl simultaneous engagement
- Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for easier tubeless setup and the best reliability
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.00 - 2.25” tires
- Available in custom colors and axle configurations including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing
- Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- DIAMETER: 27.5"/29"
- RIM DEPTH: 19.3mm
- INNER RIM WIDTH: 23mm
- HOLE COUNT: 28h/28h
- HUB: Stan's NoTubes Neo
- SPOKES: Sapim Force
- NIPPLES: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy
- DRIVETRAIN: HG, MicroSpline, XD
- RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH: 38mm - 2.25"
- WEIGHT: 1452g (29")
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.