The Flow CB7 brings Stan's patented BST tubeless system to wider carbon rims to create a new classic, and one of the best all-around trail rims you can buy. The Flow CB7 brings Stan's legendary tubeless performance and great quality to a wider and stronger asymmetric carbon rim.
- Designed for trail riding
- Asymmetric Bead Socket Technology brings Stan's legendary easy inflation and the most reliable airtight seal to wider, offset carbon rims
- Asymmetric rim shape with offset drilling improves bracing angle and balances spoke tension to create a stronger overall wheel
- Custom carbon layup equalizes impact forces on both the long and short sides of the rim, making both stronger
- Low-profile sidewalls and RiACT rim design creates a lighter rim that absorbs impacts for less rolling resistance and superior ride quality
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.35 - 2.80 tires
- Custom build options and decal colors
- Register your rims for 7-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
CLICK & COLLECT
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.