The Flow CB7 brings Stan’s patented BST tubeless system to wider carbon rims to create a new classic, and one of the best all-around trail rims you can buy. The Flow CB7 brings Stan’s legendary tubeless performance and great quality to a wider and stronger asymmetric carbon rim.
- Designed for trail riding
- Asymmetric Bead Socket Technology brings Stan’s legendary easy inflation and the most reliable airtight seal to wider, offset carbon rims
- Asymmetric rim shape with offset drilling improves bracing angle and balances spoke tension to create a stronger overall wheel
- Custom carbon layup equalizes impact forces on both the long and short sides of the rim, making both stronger
- Low-profile sidewalls and RiACT rim design creates a lighter rim that absorbs impacts for less rolling resistance and superior ride quality
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.35 - 2.80” tires
- Custom build options and decal colors
- Register your rims for 7-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment. Please allow additional time for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where your order is every step of the way.
Giant and LIV branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is a condition of Giant's warranty and dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled. Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Please contact us with any questions.