Wolf Tooth bottom bracket sockets are tools for installation and removal of external cup bottom brackets. They are machined in Minnesota with 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Large finger notches so you can start threading the cups by hand
- 3/8" square socket or 1" hex for ratchet/torque wrench
- Most sockets have either a Shimano bearing preload tool or a 16mm hex for use with Race Face Cinch cranksets
- Steel inserts for magnetic coupling compatibility with the Pack Wrench
- BBS3916: 16 notch BB socket for 39mm diameter notch pattern, Shimano 9000 series, DURA-ACE, BB92, XTR BB93
- BBS4116: 16 notch BB socket for 41mm diameter notch pattern, Shimano 105, Ultegra BBR60 and 6800, XT MT-800
- BBS4416: 16 notch BB socket for 44mm diameter notch pattern, Shimano BB80, BB5700, BB70, BB51, Enduro T47, Wheels T47, many from Hollowtech II, Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, and more
- BBS4612: 12 notch BB socket for 46mm diameter notch pattern, BB386, Race Face 30mm Spindle, TF47, SRAM DUB, RaceFace Cinch, Zipp Vuma, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, Cane Creek Hellbender, and more.
- BBS4816: 16 notch BB socket for 48mm diameter notch pattern, FSA 386 MegaEvo, Wheels PF30, BSA30, BB386, and more
- BBS4912: 12 notch BB socket for Praxis T47IB
- BBS5212: 12 notch BB socket for Chris King T47
- BBS5216: 16 notch BB socket for DUB T47
Weight: BBS3916 • 73g | BBS4116 • 70g | BBS4416 • 74g | BBS4612 • 78g | BBS4816 • 79g | BBS4912 • 66g | BBS5212 • 83g | BBS5216 • 85g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA
Wolf Tooth was founded to design and manufacture precision cycling products that emphasize function, performance, and reliability to meet the needs of our fellow racers and riders.
We are a group of cyclists in Minneapolis, Minnesota that spend a lot of time talking about bike components. Like most detail-obsessed riders, we're always looking for new products that could make our bikes lighter, faster, more versatile, or more reliable. We pride ourselves on delivering premium products of the highest quality.
Delivery Time Frames
In-store items are shipped in 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
Items from most suppliers are shipped within 2 to 4 business days. Certain suppliers, can take up to 8 business days to ship, see the estimated delivery times on the product page for further info. If you are rural please allow up to an extra 2 days for delivery.
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within your expected delivery time then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that are shippable are generally charged at $25.00 for kids bikes and $75.00 for standard bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
We withhold the right to adjust the freight charge for any bikes that fall outside of this criteria, on a case by case basis, please contact us if you would like further info on shipping a bike.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $130.00 in value*, and only $7.20 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at a rate of $25.00 to $100.00 dependent on size and weight. Rural addresses include a rural delivery fee.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers and wheels, are charged at a starting rate of $25.00 up to $100.00, dependent on size and weight. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.