The Wolf Tooth ReMote was developed for fast, precise, and smooth dropper post actuation. It is ergonomic, durable and low-profile.
NOTE: This clamp will not work with mountain bike handlebars. Mountain bike handlebars require a 22.2mm clamp.
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large diameter ball-bearing pivot: The ReMote uses a massive sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote's solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost - even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with Thomson, Fox Transfer, Race Face, Easton, and 9point8 cable-actuated dropper posts.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post.
- ReMote 31.8 Clamp for drop bars includes hinged handlebar clamp. Attach with 1-2nm max.
Material: 6061 T6 aluminum with Delrin axle
Not Included: Cable and Housing
Made in the USA
Wolf Tooth was founded to design and manufacture precision cycling products that emphasize function, performance, and reliability to meet the needs of our fellow racers and riders.
We are a group of cyclists in Minneapolis, Minnesota that spend a lot of time talking about bike components. Like most detail-obsessed riders, we're always looking for new products that could make our bikes lighter, faster, more versatile, or more reliable. We pride ourselves on delivering premium products of the highest quality.
Delivery Time Frames
In-store items are shipped in 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
Items from most suppliers are shipped within 2 to 4 business days. Certain suppliers, can take up to 8 business days to ship, see the estimated delivery times on the product page for further info. If you are rural please allow up to an extra 2 days for delivery.
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within your expected delivery time then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that are shippable are generally charged at $25.00 for kids bikes and $75.00 for standard bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
We withhold the right to adjust the freight charge for any bikes that fall outside of this criteria, on a case by case basis, please contact us if you would like further info on shipping a bike.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $130.00 in value*, and only $7.20 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at a rate of $25.00 to $100.00 dependent on size and weight. Rural addresses include a rural delivery fee.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers and wheels, are charged at a starting rate of $25.00 up to $100.00, dependent on size and weight. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.