HighRoad with Locks
Secure, sleek, and simple to use, the HighRoad is Yakima’s newest premium upright bike mount. The adjustment-free hoop, with its TorqueRight™ tightening knob, loads a variety of bikes quickly and easily. The HighRoad secures the bike by the wheels for ultimate bike protection and the low-profile design minimises hatch interference. Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
- New wheel hoop fits 26” to 29” wheels and tyres from 23 mm to 4” with no adjustment needed
- New integrated TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision
- Requires no wheel removal and makes no contact with the bike frame - a great option for carbon fibre bikes and custom paint jobs
- Sleek, low profile tray minimises hatch interference
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38mm
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for additional bike security when your vehicle is parked
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit 1
- SKS Lock for the TailWhip™ cable to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack (sold separately)
Weight: 8.20 kg
Dimensions: L 142.2 cm x W 11.4 cm x H 24.1 cm
Capacity:1 bike capacity. Total MAX. bike weight 20 kg
- Base Rack System Required
- 5 Minute Install
- Tool-Free Install
Attached is the latest Yakima Hitch fitting guide. It’s a useful piece of information when working out if a certain Yakima rack will your vehicle.
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.