CLEAR, AMS Honeycomb FORK Guard is specially designed to protect mtb forks from impacts, scratches and cable rubbing. It's made of an exclusive, super easy to install, honeycomb adhesive PVC, the same as our successful Frame Guards, in CLEAR, transparent colour, so it won't cover the graphics of your cool fork.
- Get rid of marks, chips and cable wear on the fork.
- Don't ruin the look of your fork. Improve it.
- Super easy to install, even on the most difficult curves. Foolproof.
- Designed for universal fitting for XC, Trail, All Mountain, and Enduro forks.
- CLEAR protection doesn't cover the graphics of your fork.
- Designed and made in Barcelona.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC.
- Minimum weight (16 grams / 0.56 ounces).
- Cool look&feel honeycomb material.
- Easy to install. Allows repositioning while installing. Fits most forks in the market without cutting.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won't yellow over time. Guaranteed.
- 1 big part for each lower of the fork, and a small rectangle with the AMS logo to place on the arch or wherever you want.
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
CLICK & COLLECT
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.