Designed and engineered in-house utilizing the ultimate in cycling GPS technology, this is a must-have device for serious riders. It has a large, 2.7-inch 240x400 high-resolution screen with the option of vertical or horizontal viewing. It can simultaneously pair with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+™ enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors, in addition to compatible electronic drivetrains. When paired with an iOS or Android handheld through the free Lezyne Ally V2 app, the device provides turn-by-turn navigation and phone notifications (incoming calls, texts and message app notifications). It has on-screen preloaded maps, provides turn-by-turn navigation, off-line navigation and can be instantly customized. Live tracking (Lezyne Track) can be activated in the app to let friends and family follow rides in real-time. Furthermore, the device is equipped with GPS/GLONASS, a barometer and an accelerometer. Combined, these greatly improve accuracy and data recording. It also has a best-in-class battery runtime of up to 48 hours. All this and a whole lot more.
- NEW: Add data fields to map and navigation screens
- NEW: Power metrics: TSS®, Work, Normalized Power®, Intensity Factor®
- NEW: Additional navigation cues
- Durable, composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Barometer and accelerometer
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four button operation
- The lithium-polymer battery provides up to 48 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 800 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 10 fields)
- On-screen preloaded maps
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather-resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Weight: 83g
- Runtime: 48 hours
- Memory: 800 hours max
- Dimensions: Computer 57.5mm (W) x 78.3mm (L) x 26.6mm (H) Screen: 35.3mm (W) x 58.8mm (L)
- NEW: FE-C Trainer compatibility
- NEW: Smart Connect compatible
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to a smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync ride data to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today's Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow structured workouts from Today's Plan and TrainingPeaks
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.