As versatile as it is stylish, the Code Breaker allows for quick and clean lens switching while maintaining it's good looks. As home as it is on the trail or on the road, the single shield lens gives great coverage and a huge field of vision. The clever twist lock lens is a genius system that allows for quick lens removal and installation, ideal when living in an area with variable weather conditions.
- Performance polycarbonate lenses give great optical clarity along with full UVA and UVB protection
- The durable polycarbonate lens is both impact and scratch resistant
- An adjustable nose piece allows you to dial in the perfect fit
- The frames have been developed to work seamlessly with your helmet for maximum comfort
- The twist lock lens system allows for quick and convenient lens swapping
- This 3 lens pack contains a dark lens for bright conditions, an amber lens for low light riding and a clear lens for protection from spray and debris
- Includes a hard case for safe transportation and storage, and a soft case for lens protection on the move
- Full UVA and UVB protection
- An optional RX insert is available for prescription lenses
- Limited lifetime warranty
|To Fit Chest||To Fit Waist||Inside Leg|
|To Fit Chest||To Fit Waist||To Fit Hips|
|To Fit Chest||To Fit Waist||To Fit Height|
|SM / MD||52-56|
|MD / LG||56-60|
Socks and Overshoe Sizing
|ARM WARMERS||KNEE WARMERS||LEG WARMERS|
|LENGTH||WIDTH AT BICEP||LENGTH||WIDTH AT THIGH||LENGTH||WIDTH AT THIGH|
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.