The MADD Gear Origin 2 Pro stunt scooter is designed for riders 6 years and up striking the ideal balance of performance and durability in a super lightweight package.
Every element of the origin pro stunt scooter has been selected specifically to inspire the rider to take their game to the next level in the park or on the street.
The Origin Pro stunt scooter maintains its lightweight build without compromising on MADD Gears reputation for industry leading durability and strength.
Complete weight is just 3.77 kg
- GRIPS 150mm Flangeless MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grips With Nylon Bar-Ends
- BAR MADD Low Riser 21 W X 23 T 4031 Japanese Chromoly / Standard Diameter With Internal Fluting
- CLAMP MFX X2 Cobra 6061 Aluminum Fitted Double
- HEADSET MFX Integrated & Sealed Bearing
- FORK Voltage Threadless 6061 Aluminum 120Mm Fork / Standard Ihc
- WHEELS Wheel: 120mm Syndicate AR-120 Aluminum Core with MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend BEARINGS K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome
- DECK MADD Integrated Light-AF Headtube, Mgp Gen-10 Concave Profile 6061 Aluminum T4 & T6 Heat Treated Extrusion With Internal Fluting 19.5 X 5
- GRIP TAPE MADD Pro Full Deck With Cutouts
- BRAKE MFX V2 Composite Blitz
- FINISH Durable Powder Coated Fade & Solid Finishes
- DETAIL Heavy-Duty Pp Deck Blocks
- Max User Weight: 100kg
- Recommended User Age: 6 Years and Up
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
CLICK & COLLECT
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.
MGP MGO2 ORIGIN Pro Scooter
Bought this for my son and it’s a great scooter of high quality. Outstanding service from the Pushbikes team too and delivery was very fast.