The MGX P2 sets the bar for what is possible in a ready to ride complete freestyle scooter with quality components from head to toe! Available in powder coated finishes and ideal for beginner to intermediate riders 6 years and up!
- Grips: 150mm dual-compound super-soft TPR swirls flangeless Viral grips with nylon bar-ends
- Bar: MGP low-riser 21" W x 23" T 4031 Japanese chromoly standard diameter with internal fluting
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra aluminum double with 6mm hardware
- Headset: Viral low-friction integrated with sealed bearings
- Fork: MGP threadless Voltage aluminum with 6mm hardware / standard IHC compression
- Wheels: 120mm holographic aluminum hollow core with 2-tone MGP proprietary PU blend
- Bearings: MGP K-2 Abec-9 high-speed chrome
- Deck: 5" W x 19.5" L two-phase heat treated 6061 aluminum concave fluted extrusion deck with machine welded MGX "X" integrated headtube
- Brake: MGX V2 composite Blitz brake
- Grip Tape: MFX full deck super-strength grip with pro cutout
- Finish: Durable powder coating with MGX full deck wrap water decal
- Detail: Holographic core wheels. Heavy-duty PP deck blocks.
Max User Weight: 100kg / 220lbs
Recommended User Age: 6 Years and Up
Complete Weight: 3.30kg / 7.27 lbs
Take your progression to the next level on the MGX P2!
Built on the super solid and dependable foundation of the bestselling and most successful pro scooter in the world!
Built specifically for riders 6 years and up, the MGX P2 comes together producing an extremely well balanced complete that will have you dialing in your tricks faster and going bigger with more confidence.
The MGX P2 deck is the perfect size at 19.5" long x 5" wide making both a stable platform for landing your tricks but keeping things super light yet durable!
With eye-catching graphics and holographic hollow cores, the MGX P2 is one of the best looking completes on the market - available in durable powder coated colors.
The MGX P2 comes dialed straight out of the box!
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
CLICK & COLLECT
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.
Brilliant, what great service.