Puncture Repair Course
- Instant 10% off purchases
- Exclusive offers
- Free to join
Do you feel confident repairing a flat tyre? Through a hands-on experience of fixing a puncture on your own bike you’ll learn the do's and don'ts to ensure you get it right the first time. We’ll also run over some basic knowledge giving you a sense of empowerment.
- Feel confident removing and installing both front and rear wheels
- How to remove your tyre and tube effortlessly
- Correctly fix a puncture, check for obstructions and replace or repair a tube
- Tyre, tube and rim inspection
- Correct tyre setup, maintenance and pressures
- How a tubeless tyre setup works and how to fix this on the trail
- Tools and equipment you'll need
Lessons are 1 hour in duration. You’ll get to learn hands on by working on your own bike from our knowledge and experience. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 6 people to ensure you’ll get the best from them.
Courses are held at our Papanui store (501 Papanui Rd), and kick off at 9am.