Designed with input from our Enduro World Series teams, the Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25" to 2.5" tires, we expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, ontrol, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
- WideRight optimized for Trail tires
- DIAMETER: 27.5"/29"
- RIM DEPTH: 16mm
- INNER RIM WIDTH: 26mm
- HOLE COUNT: 32h/32h
- HUB: Stan's NoTubes Neo
- SPOKES: Sapim Force
- NIPPLES: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy
- DRIVETRAIN: HG, MicroSpline, XD
- RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH: 2.25" - 2.5"
- WEIGHT: 1757g (29")
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment. Please allow additional time for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where your order is every step of the way.
Giant and LIV branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is a condition of Giant's warranty and dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled. Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Please contact us with any questions.