The Thomson Elite seatpost is the standard by which all other seatposts are judged. Forged clamps, integrally machined head, and an elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminium body have made the Elite and the Setback Elite the industry models for strength, light weight and ease of adjustment.
- Long 1.614 inch (41 mm) seat rail grip length. This helps prevent seat rail bending from impact loads
- Infinite tilt adjustment minus 5d and plus 29d
- Very low profile clamps means no seat interference as the swivel nuts are down between the seat rails
- The designs and materials have passed extensive life and ultimate strength tests
- Impact absorbing clamps - clamps, head, and assembly will spread and flex on impact to protect seat, rails, seatpost and rider
- Adjustments can be made to the tilt of the seat without moving the seat forwards or backwards
- Easy on seats - allows seat to survive heavy impact loads without bending rails
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If your wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.