- Compatible with all NZ towball sizes and most configurations (Interchangeable ball systems require 12mm of parallel sided neck under the ball. Cone shaped ball mounts interfere with the coupler)
- Detachable frame holders with Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that "click" when optimal torque is reached
- Fully foldable for convenient mounting, handling and storage
- High load capacity (2x30 kg) enabling transport for E-bikes/Pedelecs
- Large distance between wheel holders enabling transport of sturdy bikes with large wheel bases
- Wide tilt angle allows opening of even very large rear doors - even with bikes mounted. We recommend test fitting on tall vans to confirm clearance
- Smart foot pedal tilt for easy boot access even with bikes mounted
- Adjustable one hand coupling with low closing force for easy mounting of carrier
- Pump buckles with long wheel straps for easy fastening of wheels
- Integrated carrying handles for ergonomic transport of the carrier
- Carrier lockable on tow bar and all bike positions lockable to carrier (locks included)
- Compatible with all towball sizes and most configurations (except 47mm gooseneck / Euro style and interchangeable ball mounts with cone shaped bases)
|Load capacity Bikes
|Load capacity (kg)
|60 kg - Reduce capacity by 10kg when installed on camper, bus, motorhome or truck, or when used off-road
|Fits wheel dimensions
|Max bike weight
|Distance between bikes
|Fits frame dimensions
|Detachable frame holders
|Tiltable with bikes
|One Key System compatible
|Fits cars with exterior spare tyre
|Fits most bikes with disc brakes
|Fulfils City Crash norm
Delivery Time Frames
In-store items are shipped in 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
Items from most suppliers are shipped within 2 to 4 business days. Certain suppliers, can take up to 8 business days to ship, see the estimated delivery times on the product page for further info. If you are rural please allow up to an extra 2 days for delivery.
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within your expected delivery time then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that are shippable are generally charged at $25.00 for kids bikes and $75.00 for standard bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
We withhold the right to adjust the freight charge for any bikes that fall outside of this criteria, on a case by case basis, please contact us if you would like further info on shipping a bike.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $130.00 in value*, and only $7.20 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at a rate of $25.00 to $100.00 dependent on size and weight. Rural addresses include a rural delivery fee.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers and wheels, are charged at a starting rate of $25.00 up to $100.00, dependent on size and weight. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.