Frequently Bought Together:
Make it a bundle! Select any items to add to cart.
Martello hammers home the performance you expect, on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. How does the Martello deliver this level of performance? Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers!
- Versatile all-conditions tire.
- Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life and fast rolling.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without compromising on speed or grip.
- Anti Pinch Flat (APF) Side wall.
- 29x2.35". Trail Weight 960g.
- 29x2.60". Trail Weight 1100g.
- 29x2.35". Enduro 2-Ply Weight 1230g.
Delivery Time Frames
We withhold the right to adjust the freight charge for any bikes that fall outside of this criteria, on a case by case basis, please contact us if you would like further info on shipping a bike.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
Click & Collect
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.