We created CAMO (Chainline And Material Optimization) for direct mount style cranksets. Easily swap between chainrings on a whim and enjoy a variable selection of chainring options, all compatible with your selected CAMO spider or BashSpider. With no nuts or spacers involved, swapping chainrings takes less time than brewing a cup of your favorite beverage.
NOTE - This is an elliptical CAMO chainring only. A CAMO Spider is required to complete this system.
- Perfect chainline for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Spend less for chainring swapping by buying only the chainring, compared to chainrings that have an integrated spider
- Swapping chainrings is very fast with only five small bolts and no nuts
- Availability, as Wolf Tooth has many direct mount options: round or oval, stainless or aluminum, for several cranksets.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- CAMO mounting bolts are included with each spider.
More power? Check. Better traction? Definitely. Less shifting? Yup. Funky uneven pedal stroke? Not with Wolf Tooth’s PowerTrac Elliptical™ (PTE) chainrings. Our proprietary design means a slightly less ovalized ring (10%) with less aggressive timing (112°) than competitors’ versions; any change to your pedal stroke is unnoticeable for most riders, but they still provide the power and traction benefits inherent to oval chainrings.
It’s like having two chainrings in one! With PowerTrac Elliptical rings, the larger-diameter section of the ring engages with the chain at the optimal point on the downstroke, or “Power Zone” – between 1-5 and 7-11 on a clock face – to take advantage of your body’s natural biomechanical power. For example, during this section a PTE 34t ring is equivalent to a 36t round ring. Similarly, in the “Recovery Zone” (11-1 and 5-7) the smaller section on the PTE ring engages, maximizing efficiency in the weakest part of the pedal stroke; here the PTE 34t ring is equivalent to a 32t round ring.
Additionally, the above provides a smoother, more efficient pedal rotation, which means better traction. Steadier torque on the rear wheel means less spinning out in the “Power Zone,” while pedaling is easier during the “Recovery Zone,” so you maintain momentum.
- This is a chainring for Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders. It is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings.
- CAMO spiders come with Stainless Steel Bolts.
- Chainline - varies by which spider you choose
- Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11 speed chains or 12-speed SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains. Not compatible with SRAM AXS Flat Top, Shimano 12-speed HG+ or 13-speed Campagnolo chains.
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile delivers ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability. See below for Drop-Stop A compatibility.
RECOMMENDATIONS / INSTALLATION NOTES
- We recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
Weight: 30t • 32g | 32t • 38g | 34t • 46g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in USA
Wolf Tooth was founded to design and manufacture precision cycling products that emphasize function, performance, and reliability to meet the needs of our fellow racers and riders.
We are a group of cyclists in Minneapolis, Minnesota that spend a lot of time talking about bike components. Like most detail-obsessed riders, we're always looking for new products that could make our bikes lighter, faster, more versatile, or more reliable. We pride ourselves on delivering premium products of the highest quality.
Delivery Time Frames
In-store items are shipped in 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
Items from most suppliers are shipped within 2 to 4 business days. Certain suppliers, can take up to 8 business days to ship, see the estimated delivery times on the product page for further info. If you are rural please allow up to an extra 2 days for delivery.
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within your expected delivery time then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that are shippable are generally charged at $25.00 for kids bikes and $75.00 for standard bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
We withhold the right to adjust the freight charge for any bikes that fall outside of this criteria, on a case by case basis, please contact us if you would like further info on shipping a bike.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $130.00 in value*, and only $7.20 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at a rate of $25.00 to $100.00 dependent on size and weight. Rural addresses include a rural delivery fee.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers and wheels, are charged at a starting rate of $25.00 up to $100.00, dependent on size and weight. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.